Our • Difference
- • Hypo-allergenic.
- • Resists scratching and denting.
- • Consistent color.
- • Beauty that lasts a lifetime.
- • Created especially for QVC.
- • Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
Our • Faq's
What is the difference between EternaGold and other 14kt gold?
EternaGold is created from a patented alloy.
The alloy makes it stronger:
- Dent resistant
- Has memory so it won't lose shape
- Consistent color, no need to electroplate
- Finer grain structure makes the surface flawless
Why do some people say that they could not trade/sell their EternaGold?
Because your piece of jewelry was manufactured with the special alloy, some Jewelers may not be familiar and perform a basic magnet test. EternaGold reacts to the magnet because of the mixture used to make our patented alloy. If sent out for testing EternaGold will test 14kt or above.
How do I send in a piece for warranty repair or replacement?
All EternaGold® jewelry comes with a Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty that extends to the original consumer purchaser for as long as you own the jewelry. This warranty service is available by returning your EternaGold jewelry with proof of purchase, your name and address, and a check or money order for $6.95 per piece to cover postage and handling to: Richline Group, EGA, PO Box 209004, Tamarac, FL 33320.